ALEKS - Getting Started: Pair Your Course
How to Manage Dates in ALEKS
How to Give Student Extensions in ALEKS
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Access ALEKS on a Mobile Device?
While we recommend completing your work on a computer, you can access ALEKS on your mobile device. ALEKS is compatible with most mobile web browsers. Simply log into ALEKS through the web browser on your phone or tablet. You can also log into your Blackboard course from your mobile device's web browser and click on your "Link to ALEKS". No app download is required.
How to Register for Your ALEKS Class
How to Access Your Textbook in ALEKS
What to Expect in ALEKS
How to Review Knowledge Checks in ALEKS
How to Review Your Goals in ALEKS
Technical Assistance for Students
Just like you, your students can reach us in the way that is best for them. You do not have to be Technical Support, and we want to help them as quickly as possible:
- Option 1: Call 800-258-2374
- Option 2: Submit a Support Ticket
- Option 3: Visit our Technical Support site for additional resources.
Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 4 PM - 1 AM EST
Monday-Thursday: 7 AM - 1AM EST
Friday: 7 AM - 9 PM EST
Technical Support Best Practices:
- Take a screen shot: Take a screen shot/Print Screen of the monitor when the problem occurs. Save as a .pdf or .jpg file.
- Contact technical support via one of the methods above. Make sure to include:
- Course name and/or instructor name.
- Operating system, Internet browser, and/or Internet service provider (ISP) information.
- Print Screen file.
- Your contact information.
- Send an email to your instructor notifying them you're working with McGraw-Hill's Customer Experience Group (CXG). Include a brief description of the problem and your ticket/case number.