Products by Course
Human Sexuality & Intimacy
Research Methods & Assessment
Connect for Psychology
Connect for Psychology Features
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 personalizes learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. For instructors, SmartBook tracks student progress and provides insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Power of Process
A&P Revealed for Psychology
Connect Psychology Podcasts
- 1:25 – Goals when teaching Sex and Gender
- 7:43 – Challenges from a student perspective in Sex & Gender
- 12:45 – Challenges from the instructor perspective
- 19:35 – where do you teach sex and gender content?
- 29:00 – How are you starting/using lecture time on Sex and Gender?
Resources Referenced in the Podcast
- The future of sex and gender in psychology: Five challenges to the gender binary by Janet Hyde, Rebecca Bigler, Daphna Joel, Charlotte Chucky Tate, Sari can Anders
The view that humans comprise only two types of beings, women and men, a framework that is sometimes referred to as the “gender binary,” played a profound role in shaping the history of psychological science. In recent years, serious challenges to the gender binary have arisen from both academic research and social activism. This review describes 5 sets of empirical findings, spanning multiple disciplines, that fundamentally undermine the gender binary. 2018
- In class survey tool: Poll Everywhere
- DOCUMENTARY - Gender: The Space Between – CBS News Originals explores the intricate world of gender, beyond him and her (March 27, 2017)
McGraw-Hill Education: Milestones
A groundbreaking longitudinal video series, Milestones is an assignable and assessable feature within Connect Psychology. Tracking the physical, social and emotional development of real children from infancy through adolescence, students experience life as it unfolds.
Hear From Your Peers: Digital Faculty Consultants
Curious to know what your peers have to say about using McGraw-Hill products in the classroom? Meet our Digital Faculty Consultants: a network of passionate educators—just like you—who have experienced success in the classroom using our technology and products.
DFC for Psychology
State College of Florida
Simple. Secure. Seamless.
McGraw-Hill Campus integrates all of your McGraw-Hill digital products with your school LMS for quick and easy access to best-in-class content and learning tools. Build an effective digital course, enroll students with ease and discover how powerful digital teaching can be.
Two LMS Integration Services = One Solution.
McGraw-Hill Higher Education offers two pathways for LMS integration. McGraw-Hill Campus enables seamless access from any LMS in use to all of our content and learning platforms. Blackboard customers may also leverage the McGraw-Hill Connect and Create building block specific to their LMS for the tightest integration available today for Connect and Create users.