SIMnet– Getting Started: Pair Your Course
SIMnet Quick Start Guide
Using the SIMnet Dashboard
Editing SIMnet Start and Due Dates
Personal Assignment Extensions
How do I view my SIMnet Course as a Student?
How do I view my Students' Activity in SIMnet?
Additional SIMnet Guides and How-Tos
SIMnet Student Registration
Help for Students
Technical Assistance for Students
Just like you, your students can reach us in the way that is best for them. You do not have to be Technical Support, and we want to help them as quickly as possible:
McGraw Hill Customer Experience Group (CXG)
Option 1: Call 800-331-5094
Option 2: Chat with Support Agents.
Option 3: Submit a Support Ticket.
Option 4: Visit our Technical Support Site for additional resources.
Option 5: Visit the SIMnet Instant Help site.
Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 12:00 PM to 12:00 AM EST
Monday-Thursday: 24 hrs
Friday: 12:00 AM to 9:00 PM EST
Saturday: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST
Technical Support Best Practices:
- Take a screen shot: Take a screen shot/Print Screen of the monitor when the problem occurs. Save as a .pdf or .jpg file.
- Contact technical support via one of the methods above. Make sure to include: 1. Course name and/or instructor name.
- Send an email to your instructor notifying them you're working with McGraw Hill's Customer Experience Group (CXG). Include a brief description of the problem and your ticket/case number.
2. Operating system, Internet browser, and/or Internet service provider (ISP) information.
3. Print Screen file.
4. Your contact information.
Interested in Self-Help? Visit SIMnet Instant Help