The McGraw-Hill eBook
Offer your students an affordable learning tool that fits their lives. Give them the freedom to learn anywhere, anytime – so they come to class better prepared.
Let students choose what works best for their budget - the McGraw-Hill eBook has several affordable options, with rental rates between $45-$70 or lifetime access at $70-$90.
The eBook is convenient and easy for students to access - whether on their laptop through the Bookshelf website, or on their smartphone or tablet with the free ReadAnywhere app.
With more opportunity for flexible learning moments, students are better prepared so you can focus on teaching that provides a dynamic in-class experience.
The ReadAnywhere App
Give your students access to their text book wherever they are - whether it’s in the cafeteria, on their way to work or at home.
The ReadAnywhere App includes:
- Offline reading – study anytime, anywhere
- One interface for all McGraw-Hill eBooks
- Highlighting and note-taking
- Video, audio, and interactive activities included for select titles*
- Syncs across platforms, always up-to-date
- Available for Android and iOS
Watch this how-to video to learn more!
*Contact your McGraw-Hill representative for details. Video resources accessible online only.