Connect for Marketing
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 personalizes learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. For instructors, SmartBook tracks student progress and provides insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
iSeeit! Video Cases
Short, contemporary videos provide engaging, animated introductions to key course concepts. Available at the topic level. Perfect for launching lectures and assigning as pre- or post-lecture.
Highly interactive application-based activities immerse students in real-world business environments. Placed in the role of a Marketing Manager or other business professional, students are challenged to make data-informed decisions and apply multiple concepts.
These auto-graded, marketing analytics activities challenge students to make decisions using metrics commonly seen across marketing professions. The goal of these activities is to give students practice analyzing and using marketing data to make decisions. Click the video below to learn more.
- Our regularly-updated, award-winning author blogs provide instructors with a steady stream of recent videos, articles and discussion questions to keep class lively and current.
Video Cases and Case Analyses
Video Cases and Case Analyses featuring real companies are assignable with corresponding comprehension questions that help students analyze and apply key marketing concepts.
Save time and gain student insights. Connect provides customizable reports on student performance, learning outcomes, at-risk students, and integrates easily with LMS gradebooks.
Testing Integrity: Proctorio
McGraw Hill and Proctorio have partnered to seamlessly incorporate assessment integrity tools within Connect.
Writing Assignment Plus
Writing Assignment Plus delivers a learning experience that helps students improve their written communication skills and conceptual understanding. Faculty can assign, monitor, grade, and provide feedback on writing projects efficiently. Built-in grammar and writing review help students improve writing quality while an originality check helps students correct potential plagiarism before submission. Click the video below to learn more.
Find the Right Principles of Marketing Product for You!
Marketing Insights Podcast Series
An audio podcast series available in Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play, and Stitcher dedicated to the sharing of ideas, trending topics, and conversation starters in Marketing. Be sure to share with your students, too!
Most Popular Episodes
- Walk It Like They Talk It Brands (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in Branding)
- Implications for Marketers: Emerging from a Global Crisis
- Wedding Brands: Top Brands, Songs and More!
- The Role of Marketing in Crisis Management
- Executive Perspective on a Career in Sales
- Cancel Culture and the Implications for the Marketer
- So You Want to Build a Brand?!
- How Should Brands Spell Diversity?! R-E-S-P-E-C-T
- The Marketing Impact of COVID-19
- Pulp or Fiction? What Jules Can Teach Brand in Times of Crisis Part 1
- Pulp or Fiction? What Jules Can Teach Brand in Times of Crisis Part 2
- Marketing to Millennials
- The Next Generation of Men is Watching
- ...and more!
Hear from instructors and educators on classroom best practices to that can help you and your students improve performance.