Anatomy & Physiology
Anatomy & Physiology
Classroom Best Practices
Creative Ways to Integrate Anatomy & Physiology Revealed (APR) Into Your...
By Michael Koot, PhD,
Director of Digital Content
Large Classes? Assigning and Grading Becomes Possible with Connect.
By Brian H. Kipp,
Grand Valley State University
Be Inspired to Mix Things Up! Episode 42
By Cinnamon VanPutte,
Southwestern Illinois College
How to Thrive in College & Beyond
How to Help Your Students Build a Foundation for Success
By Judi D’Aleo,
Plymouth State University
What’s New for Anatomy & Physiology
All across America, students and instructors who use McGraw-Hill's Connect® for Anatomy & Physiology are experiencing joy. It's a phenomenon we call MHEhAPpiness.
Cadaver Simulation Tool
Anatomy & Physiology Revealed (APR) is an interactive human cadaver, fetal pig, or cat dissection tool to enhance lecture and lab that students can use anytime, anywhere. Instructors can customize APR by indicating the specific content required in their course through a simple menu selection process. In the course-specific area of the programs, students see only the instructor’s designated content, and only this content will appear in quiz questions.
APR contains all the systems covered in A&P and Human Anatomy courses, including:
- Body Orientation
- Cells and Chemistry
Coming Soon: APR 4.0!
- Improved Accessibility
- Updated User-Friendly Interface
- More Mobile-Friendly
- New! 3D Interactive Models
Succeed in A&P Podcast
An audio podcast series dedicated to the sharing of ideas, best practices, teaching tips, educational solutions, and other exciting topics in Anatomy and Physiology.
Most Listened to episodes!
- Top 10 tips to thrive in A&P
- Assessments with Intention in Anatomy & Physiology
- Overcoming the Challenge of Unprepared Students in A&P
- Instructional Design+ Learning Science= McGraw-Hill Education!
- Fun ways to engage your A&P class
- A Student Perspective on Succeeding in A&P
- NEW! Practice Atlas for A&P (Connect and Mobile app)!
- The Role of Critical Thinking in Anatomy & Physiology
- Change the game with the most missed questions report!
- Problem Solving And Critical Thinking When You Need It
If you would like to appear on the Succeed in A&P podcast or have episode ideas/inquiries, contact Valerie Kramer at: firstname.lastname@example.org.