* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Phlebotomy: A Competency-Based Approach, Fifth Edition prepares users for a national phlebotomy certification examination, as well as providing phlebotomy skills training for health care students and health care personnel who are interested in mastering additional skills. With Phlebotomy’s pedagogy-rich format and plentiful Check Your Competency features, you can easily grasp not only essential phlebotomy skills and competencies, but also the critical soft skills needed for a successful transition from classroom to lab.
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.