* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. The official guide for TASC Test--the new high school equivalency test straight--from the test-makers at CTB/McGraw-Hill! Now updated to cover major changes in test content, McGraw-Hill Preparation for the TASC Test walks you step-by-step through the test. Each section features a pre-test that helps you identify strengths and weaknesses before study. Each chapter includes review of the test subjects and exercises that reinforce new skills. Learning objectives are based on the Common Core State Standards, just like the real exam. You also get authentic TASC test questions with explanations, straight from the test maker. Test presently administered in California, Indiana, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, West Virginia, and Wyoming. Features: Exclusive: Authentic sample TASC test questions--straight from the test-makers at CTB/McGraw-Hill! Review and practice with all the latest TASC question types
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources