* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. The best IT certification exam study system available Filled with hands-on exercises and practice exam questions, CompTIA Cloud Essentials+™ Certification Study Guide, Second Edition (Exam CLO-002) covers what you need to know—and shows you how to prepare—for this challenging exam. 100% complete coverage of all official objectives for exam CLO-002 Exam Readiness checklist—you’re ready for the exam when all objectives on the list are checked off Exam Watch notes call attention to information about, and potential pitfalls in, the exam Two-Minute Drills for quick review at the end of every chapter Simulated exam questions match the format, tone, topics, and difficulty of the real exam Covers all the exam topics, including: The Principles of Cloud Computing • The Business Side of Cloud Computing • Cloud Planning • Compliance and the Cloud • Cloud Storage Infrastructure • Cloud Network Infrastructure • Cloud Computing Infrastructure • Applications and Big Data in the Cloud • Cloud DevOps • Security and the Cloud • Managing Cloud Risk Online content includes: Test engine that provides full-length practice exams and customized quizzes by chapter or by exam domain Access to entire book PDF
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources