Dennis Lavoie5 Steps to a 5: AP Spanish Language and Culturehttps://www.mheducation.com/cover-images/Jpeg_400-high/1260456706.jpeg1February 26, 20209781260456707
Let us supplement your AP classroom experience with this easy-to-follow study guide!
The immensely popular 5 Steps to a 5 AP Spanish Language and Culture guide has been updated for the 2021-22 school year and now contains:
• 3 full-length practice exams
• Comprehensive overview of the AP Spanish Language and Culture exam format
• Realistic exercises for the multiple-choice section of the exam, including print and audio texts; and the free-response section, including interpersonal and presentational writing and speaking questions and prompts
• A complete audio program on MP3 disk to help you develop solid listening-comprehension skills and gain valuable interactive speaking practice
• Thorough answer explanations and sample responses that reflect all question types, just like the ones you will see on test day
• Hundreds of reliable tips and in-the-know strategies
5 Steps to a 5: AP Spanish Language and Culture
By Dennis Lavoie
Students, we’re committed to providing you with high-value course solutions backed by great service and a team that cares about your success. See tabs below to explore options and pricing. Don't forget, we accept financial aid and scholarship funds in the form of credit or debit cards.
amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number
of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the
prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically
results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for
this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number
of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle
and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from
every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
Next day air
2nd day air
3rd day air
Orders within the United States are shipped via Fedex or UPS Ground.
For shipments to locations outside of the U.S., only standard shipping is available.
All shipping options assumes the product is available and that it will take 24 to 48 hours to process your order prior to shipping.
You will be taken to our partner Chegg.com to complete your transaction.
After completing your transaction, you can access your course using the section url supplied by your instructor.