MCGRAW HILL 2022 Strategic Management: What’s Your Secret Sauce SurveySweepstakes Official Rules
You must agree to these Official Rules in order to enter the sweepstakes.
- No Purchase Necessary: NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY MONEY IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. All federal, state and/or local rules and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
- Eligibility: Must be at least 18 years old and a U.S resident to enter. Employees of McGraw Hill LLC (“MH”) and its parent and affiliate entities (collectively, “Sponsors”) and immediate family members are not eligible. You must be an instructor or administrator at an institution in the U.S. and have taught or overseen a Strategic Management Course within the past 18 months to be eligible.
- Entry Period: Submissions may be submitted between 12PM (EST) October 17, 2022 , through 11:59 PM (EST) October 24, 2022. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM (EST) October 24, 2022
- To Enter: During the Entry Period, you may enter by completing the Strategic Management: What’s Your Secret Sauce Survey using the unique link provided in the marketing email you received (a “Submission”).
- Prize: There are ten (10) total prizes available to be won, each prize is a $100 electronic gift card for the first 10 Submissions chosen at random.
- Prize Conditions: Prize is supplied by MH. Prize is not redeemable for cash or substitutable for any other item by winner. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a comparable prize of like or greater value for any prize, for any reason. Winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and fees, plus any other incidentals.
- Guidelines and Restrictions: By uploading your Submission, you agree that your Submission conforms to the Guidelines and Restrictions listed below and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify you or your Submission from the promotion if it believes that your Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions.
- The Submission must be the original work of the entrant.
- The Submission must not contain profanity, nudity, pornographic images, violent images, anti-competition messages, illegal material, or material that violates the rights of third parties.
- Selection of Winners: ten (10) sweepstakes winners will be drawn at random on Wednesday October 26, 2022 at approximately 5:00 PM (EST). Winners will be notified by Friday October 28, 2022 at approximately 5:00 PM (EST).
- Odds: Odds of winning will depend upon number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Notification and Acceptance: Winners will be notified by email. Winner must provide MH with an accurate email address, date of birth and last four digits of their social security number to verify eligibility. Failure to reach winner within one week of notification may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize. Failure to respond within twenty-four (24) hours of MH’s notification via email may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within ten (10) days of receipt. Failure to sign and return a requested affidavit or release within this time period, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules will result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner.
- Participation: Except where prohibited, participation in the promotion constitutes consent to the publication of entrant’s name, biographical information and likeness and participating entry for any marketing, commercial or promotional purpose in any media, without further compensation. We have no obligation to attribute any authorship of any participating entry to any participant. All entries become the property of MH. Information participants submit with any entry is subject to MH’s Privacy Notice. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of MH. MH reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this promotion as solely determined by MH. In the event the promotion is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the promotion, MH reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the promotion in whole or in part. Should the promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award a prize based on the entries received before the termination date. Entry in the promotion and acceptance of any prize award is subject to the policy of the entrant’s employer regarding participation in, and accepting prizes in, promotions. Sponsor is also not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Incomplete, non-conforming or illegible entries will be disqualified.
- Construction: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein. The decisions of Sponsors regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the promotion shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsors will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the promotion.
- Disqualification: In the event that any winner fails to claim his or her prize within four (4) weeks of notification, or fails to meet the eligibility requirements or is otherwise disqualified, the unawarded prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected at random from remaining entries.
- Miscellaneous: All entries become the sole property of MH and none will be returned. Winner may be required to give MH his/her social security number, legal name, age, current address, and phone number for tax record keeping purposes only.
- Winner’s List: For the winner list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, after December 1, 2022 to McGraw Hill 2022 Strategic Management What Your Secret Sauce Survey Sweepstakes, c/o Cybille Pressard by mail at McGraw Hill 120 South Riverside Plaza 12th Floor, Chicago, IL 60606