McGraw Hill Higher Ed
+ CARES Act HEER Funding
The McGraw Hill CARES Act HEER program offers special pricing on any course materials purchased in quantity with CARES Act HEER funding for the college, department, or class and provided to students at no charge.
Ways to Use CARES Act HEER Funding
Purchase McGraw Hill products including: Connect®, eBooks, Virtual Labs and ALEKS® with CARES Act HEER funding.
Examples of how institutions have used the McGraw Hill CARES Act HEER program:
- Institution provided access to McGraw Hill course materials for a flat fee to all college students enrolled
- Department covered cost of Connect and eBook access across multiple courses
- Department covered the cost of Virtual Labs + Connect for Non-Majors Biology students
- Institution used funding to cover the cost of ALEKS for Math students
- Institution used funding to cover the cost of ALEKS Prep for General Chemistry students
Reach Out to Learn More
Find the right solution for your institution by speaking with your McGraw Hill Learning Technology Representative.
The McGraw Hill CARES Act HEER program is specifically for institutions who want to make a purchase of McGraw Hill course materials with their CARES Act HEER funding, to then provide to their students at no cost. McGraw Hill CARES Act HEER program pricing is not for individual, direct-to-student purchases or any private offers set up for direct-to-student purchase, nor is it for bookstores to purchase and then resell to their students.