Zoology emphasizes ecological and evolutionary concepts and helps students understand the process of science through elements of chapter organization and boxed readings. Integrated throughout, features including Evolutionary Insights provide insight to how evolutionary biology works. Wildlife Alerts presents the ecological perspective depicting the plight of animals and how the ecosystem relates to preserving animal species.
Print and Digital Resources for Zoology Success:
• Chapter-level, measurable learning outcomes to establish context for the learning ahead
• Section and chapter reviews to reinforce understanding and self-tests to review or revisit concepts that may have been missed
• An eBook and a SmartBook® adaptive reading experience, designed to help students learn
faster, study more efficiently, and retain more knowledge
• Full-color animations that illustrate many different concepts covered in the study of zoology.
• Online instructor’s manual including chapter outlines, teaching suggestions, and ideas for lecture enrichment
• Comprehensive, editable chapter banks for each chapter