AP English Language and Composition
Fully aligned to the AP course Framework, Language and Composition: The Art of Voice is a blended rhetoric/reader that spans ages, cultures, and disciplines, while building a solid foundation for students as they learn to approach, analyze, and respond to a variety of selections..
Additional ELA and World Languages Titles From Our Partners at Higher Ed*
College Readiness Literacy
- Read, Reason, Write: An Argument Text and Reader (Seyler) ©2024 13e
- Writer’s Mindset: A Rhetorical Guide to Reading, Writing, and Arguing (Hoeffner) ©2022 1e
- Research Matters MLA 2016 Update (Howard) ©2013 2e
- Common Ground: Integrated Reading and Writing (Hoeffner) ©2019 1e
- Common Places: Integrated Reading and Writing (Hoeffner) ©2019 2e
*You will be redirected to the McGraw Hill Higher Education website to view the product description. These programs are available as textbook-only options. Digital access is purchased separately. Purchase of the student editions include free access to online teacher resources. For K–12 pricing and bundle options, please contact your sales representative.
AP®, Advanced Placement®, and Advanced Placement Program® are trademarks registered and/or owned by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, these products.