The Art of Teaching
The Art of Teaching Project is a community of educators who share their stories through blog posts, partnerships, and networking. Read their stories below and join the community today!
Tell Your Story
Become a Guest Blogger for McGraw Hill
All educators have a story to tell. We want to hear yours. Contribute to The Art of Teaching and join our community of inspirational educators. To be published on our Art of Teaching blog you must:
- Be a PreK–12 educator or have been one in the past
- Have a passion for evidence-based teaching strategies that pave the way of success for all learners
- Have a unique story to tell about your experiences teaching, or tips and strategies you'd like to offer our diverse community of educators
- Submit original content of at least 800 words, with arguments supported by current and credible research
- A team of reviewers from McGraw Hill will review your submission. If it's something that fits our criteria, we’ll reach out to you within four weeks to discuss any suggested edits.
Read Real Stories
Empower Other Educators
Every educator and blogger in the Art of Teaching Project is dedicated to empowering other educators through sharing, encouragement, and advice.
Meet Every Challenge
Educators face staggering challenges in their daily work. Find inspiration to keep you going through stories of encouragement from peers.
Lead Your Community
Principals, administrators, and teacher leaders set the standard for school culture and community. Read their stories of creative leadership.
Engage Your Students
Getting students excited about learning and engaged in instruction requires so much creativity – refresh your creative mind with these tips from teachers!
Build Relationships with Students
Fostering trusting, lasting relationships with students – and their families – is critical to create a culture of learning. Here’s how just a few teachers tackle that challenge.
Use Technology with Purpose
The potential of education technology to transform the classroom is limitless. They key to using technology with purpose lies in talented educators’ ability to unite powerful technology with creative teaching.
Join the Community
Join a Community of Educators
When you write a guest blog for the Art of Teaching Project, you’ll be invited to an online community of teachers, where you can learn about new opportunities and meet educators from across the country (even the world!). Get started by submitting your blog post here.