As we navigate this new way of living and learning together, we remain committed to ensuring you have the tools and resources you need to make the smoothest transition to the new school year as possible. Regardless of how and where learning takes place.
We know that your end-of-year preparation looks very different this year. We remain committed to ensuring you have the tools and resources you need to make the smoothest transition to the new school year as possible. These guides provide important reminders that will help prepare teachers and administrators for next school year.
Ordering and status updates for your curriculum solutions.
- Quick Order—order in bulk with your ISBN
- Check your order status
- Problems with an order
- Request a Print Teacher's Edition
- Start a Free 30-Day Trial
Platforms & Rostering
Find support for teachers and administrators using our platforms. If you're unsure on what platform your product lives on, a list can be found here.
Step-by-Step Video Tutorials
Open Learning Platform
Using the ConnectED Library
New to McGraw-Hill?
Across our enterprise, we're focused on reimagining learning. Delivering the most effective, innovative, and inspiring learning experiences. It's our goal to provide you with the right resources, at the right time, for the right purpose.
Access Service Descriptions
- Your Access Services type determines how teachers and students get access to their McGraw-Hill digital content. Access means how teachers and students log in and how classes are rostered. Access = Login Type + Rostering. View our Access Service descriptions.
Program Digital Components
- Whether you're teaching in a blended or remote learning environment, this chart helps to identify the digital components of your curriculum and how they can best be used.
Content Assignment for Auto-Rostering Districts
- As a reminder, Auto-Rostering districts are responsible for content assignment – whether it’s manually assigning content via Access Manager or doing so through the OneRoster® 1.1 resources file.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to assign content via Access Manager can be found here as well as helpful tips and recent changes related to content assignment.
- For guidance on adding content via OneRoster® 1.1 resource files, please click here.
Getting Started Guides
- Auto-Rostering Districts, ConnectED
- Auto-Rostering Districts, Open Learning Platform
- Teachers Guide, ConnectED
- Teachers Guide, Open Learning Platform
Back-to-School Orientation Administrator
Back-to-School Orientation Teacher
Step-by-Step Tutorial Videos