MathMatters 3: An Integrated Program
Grade Levels: 6-12
About the Program
- Engage students with Chapter Investigations and hands-on activities.
- Increase student interest in mathematics with over 1,000 consumer, career, technical, and professional applications.
- Familiarize your students with the types of question and formats they will face on local, state, and national tests with two pages of Standardized Test Practice per chapter.
- Increase students’ access for additional math help with Glencoe’s extensive online resources, including Self-Check Quizzes, Extra Examples, and Standardized Tests aligned to their MathMatters text.
- Chapter 1 Essential Mathematics
- Chapter 2 Essential Algebra and Statistics
- Chapter 3 Geometry and Reasoning
- Chapter 4 Triangles, Quadrilaterals and Other Polygons
- Chapter 5 Measurement
- Chapter 6 Linear Systems of Equations
- Chapter 7 Similar Triangles
- Chapter 8 Transformations
- Chapter 9 Probability and Statistics
- Chapter 10 Right Angles and Circles
- Chapter 11 Polynomials
- Chapter 12 Quadratic Functions
- Chapter 13 Advanced Functions and Relations
- Chapter 14 Trigonometry
MathMatters 3: An Integrated Approach, Annotated Teacher's Edition'
MathMatters 3: An Integrated Program, Extra Practice Workbook
MathMatters 3: An Integrated Program, Student Edition
MathMatters 3: An Integrated Program, StudentWorks DVD
Quick Review Math Handbook: Hot Words, Hot Topics, Book 3, Student Edition