Marine Science (Castro)
The first edition of Marine Science became an instant classic with its full coverage of oceanography, stunning design, student-friendly learning system, and data analysis labs. Now in its second edition, the program further expands its coverage through chapter-level NGSS integration, more robust chapter reviews, additional unit projects, and ELL support.
Additional features include:
• An eBook and a SmartBook® adaptive reading experience, designed to help students learn faster, study more efficiently, and retain more knowledge.
• A variety of study aids to help students harness a better understanding of the ocean and all of its complexities
• Vocabulary development features that are key to understanding marine science.
• Inquiry Activities that allow students to expand upon what they’ve studied.
• A Lab Manual with 42 Labs - no ocean needed!
• Teacher’s manual, available in print and online, includes a detailed pacing guide for each chapter, Chapter Summaries, answers to the Section and Chapter Review Questions, and ELL strategies and activities.