Glencoe Pre-Algebra © 2012
About the Program
Glencoe Pre-Algebra prepares your students for success!
- Print and digital resources for your classroom today and tomorrow
- Appropriate for students who are approaching, on or beyond grade level
- Integrated differentiated instruction support that includes Response to Intervention (RtI) strategies
- A complete assessment system that monitors student progress from diagnosis to mastery
- More in-depth and rigorous mathematics, yet meets the needs of all students
21st Century Success:
- Preparation for student success beyond high school – in college or at work
- Problems and activities that use handheld technology, including the TI-84 and the TI-Nspire
- A wealth of digital resources such as eStudent Edition, eTeacher Edition, animations, tutorials, virtual manipulatives and assessments – right at your fingertips
Pre-Algebra Teacher Edition
Pre-Algebra eTeacher Edition CD-ROM
Pre-Algebra eTeacherEdition Online, 1-year subscription
Pre-Algebra eTeacherEdition Online, 6-year subscription
Pre-Algebra, Study Notebook Teacher Annotated Edition
Pre-Algebra Student Edition
Pre-Algebra eStudentEdition CD-ROM
Pre-Algebra eStudentEdition Online, 1-year subscription
Pre-Algebra eStudentEdition Online, 6-year subscription
Pre-Algebra, Homework Practice Workbook
Pre-Algebra, Study Guide & Intervention Workbook
Pre-Algebra, Study Notebook
Quick Review Math Handbook, Book 3, Spanish Student Edition
To learn about the specific purchase options for this program, please contact our Customer Service team at 800-338-3987
- We have stopped printing many old products, but we might have some stock in our warehouse.
- Select legacy products are available on Create® EasyOrder.
Additional Details & Resources
- Research Base for Glencoe Pre-Algebra
This paper describes research results in several key areas of mathematics education: curriculum, educational principles, instructional strategies, and mathematical concepts and skills. It points out the Glencoe features that exemplify these research results and provides page numbers of selected examples. A comprehensive list of research references is included.