Experiencing Choral Music, Proficient Treble Voices
Experiencing Choral Music is a four-level series designed to build music literacy and promote vocal development for all students and voice categories in grades 6 - 12. The series is a multi-textbook program supported with print materials and audio recordings that enables students to develop music skills and conceptual understanding, while providing teachers with a flexible, integrated program.
About the Program
- Available in 4 levels: Beginning, Intermediate, Proficient, and Advanced.
- Written for Treble, Mixed, or Tenor/Bass voices.
- Twenty-four graded choral selections per book covering a variety of styles, cultures, and historical periods.
- Every song is recorded in 3 ways: voices and accompaniment, accompaniment only, and part-dominant CDs.
- Each of the 4 levels is accompanied by a Sight-Singing book.
Experiencing Choral Music, Proficient Teacher Resource Binder
Experiencing Choral Music, Proficient Sight-Singing
Experiencing Choral Music, Proficient Treble Voices, Student Edition
Experiencing Choral Music, Proficient Treble Voices, Rehearsal/Performance CD Pak
To learn about the specific purchase options for this program, please contact our Customer Service team at 800-338-3987
- We have stopped printing many old products, but we might have some stock in our warehouse.
- Select legacy products are available on Create® EasyOrder.