• Study Strategy activities, including listening, speaking, reading, and peer interactions, that help to support a variety of learning styles.
• Vocabulary activities and support that help students acquire and understand the key terminology of marine science.
• Inquiry Activities that allow students to expand upon what they’ve studied in the Nature of Science, Marine Science in Action, Habitat Spotlight, and Humans and the Ocean features.
• Teacher Manual, available in print and online, includes a detailed pacing guide for each chapter, chapter summaries, answers to the section and chapter review questions, and differentiated instruction support and activities.
• A Lab Manual with 42 Labs—no ocean needed!