Avanti! Beginning Italian
About the Program
Avanti! Beginning Italian takes a modern approach to introductory Italian and provides a dynamic learning environment for students that fosters communication and motivates students to succeed. Avanti! is known for its focus on the most critical language for communication, its active presentation of vocabulary and grammar, systematic review and recycling, and inclusion of real-world culture. With Avanti!, students not only learn Italian, they develop a deep appreciation for Italian culture.
This edition also includes:
- A student workbook that provides extensive practice of Strategie, Lessico, and Strutture material presented in the textbook.
- Connect® with auto-gradable and interactive assessment material tied to learning outcomes.
- An eBook available through Connect
- Grammar Tutorial Videos for each chapter accessible through Connect.
- LearnSmart adaptive learning system that identifies what students don’t know and provides them with the optimal learning path to help them master those concepts.
Aski, Avanti!, Introductory Italian, 2018, 4e, ConnectED eBook, 1-year subscription
Additional Details & Resources
- CHAPTER 1 Per cominciare
- CHAPTER 2 Com’è
- CHAPTER 3 Cosa ti piace fare?
- CHAPTER 4 Che bella famiglia!
- CHAPTER 5 A tavola!
- CHAPTER 6 I vestiti e la moda
- CHAPTER 7 Cosa hai fatto questo weekend?
- CHAPTER 8 Che bella festa!
- CHAPTER 9 La scuola e i givoani
- CHAPTER 10 La vita e il benessere
- CHAPTER 11 Casa dolce casa
- CHAPTER 12 In cittàe
- CHAPTER 13 Andiamo in ferie!
- CHAPTER 14 Chi sono gli italiani?
- CHAPTER 15 Quali lingue parli?
- CHAPTER 16 Sono famosi