Algebra: Concepts and Applications, Volume 2 2007
Algebra: Concepts & Applications is a comprehensive Algebra 1 program that is available in full and two-volume editions. Algebra: Concepts & Applications uses a clean lesson design with many detailed examples and straightforward narration that make Algebra 1 topics inviting and Algebra 1 content understandable. Volume 1 contains Chapters 1-8 of Algebra: Concepts & Applications plus an initial section called Chapter A. Chapter A includes a pretest, lessons on prerequisite concepts, and a posttest.
Designed for students who are challenged by high school mathematics, the 2007 edition has many new features and support components.
About the Program
- Foldables™ are added to the beginning of the chapters for a unique way to enhance students’ study skills.
- Concept Summaries highlight definitions, formulas, and other important ideas.
- Homework Help with Extra Practice directs students to appropriate lesson examples to use as references for completing the exercises and to locate the appropriate additional practice pages.
- Updated and new website links include: Self-Check Quizzes, Extra Examples, and Vocabulary Review games.
- Chapter B: Pretest, Chapters 1 to 7 Review Lessons, Posttest
- Chapter 8: Powers and Roots
- Chapter 9: Polynomials
- Chapter 10: Factoring
- Chapter 11: Quadratic and Exponential Functions
- Chapter 12: Inequalities
- Chapter 13: Systems of Equations and Inequalities
- Chapter 14: Radical Expressions
- Chapter 15: Rational Expressions and Equations
To learn about the specific purchase options for this program, please contact our Customer Service team at 800-338-3987
- We have stopped printing many old products, but we might have some stock in our warehouse.
- Select legacy products are available on Create® EasyOrder.