Espanol para ti
About the Program
Espanol para ti employs a "spiral" method of teaching. Material is usually introduced in one lesson, practiced in several succeeding lessons, dropped for a while, and then practiced again. New material is always introduced in the context of known vocabulary and explanations are always given in English, so no one is ever lost. The videos are the heart of the program and you, the classroom teacher, are the facilitator who watches the video with the children and responds along with them. The on-screen video teacher introduces small amounts of information at a time, and she explains in English what is happening. Before long, you'll discover one of the great benefits of using Espanol para ti is that you'll be learning Spanish along with your students!
By the end of the program, children will be able to:
- Understand basic vocabulary and structures that are essential for everyday communication
- Respond to simple questions and commands using words, phrases, and in some instances short sentences
- Read and write simple sentences
- Describe or demonstrate customs from Spanish-speaking countries
To learn about the specific purchase options for this program, please contact our Customer Service team at 800-338-3987
- We have stopped printing many old products, but we might have some stock in our warehouse.
- Select legacy products are available on Create® EasyOrder.
Additional Details & Resources
Level 1: Program 5
Level 3: Program 22
Level 5: Program 16