SRA Connecting Math Concepts: Comprehensive Edition has proven field results for Tier 1 and Tier 3 at-risk students. The program provides explicit, systematic, intensive instruction to:
- Introduce key concepts clearly and carefully to accelerate student progress
- Teach students to connect skills and “big idea” concepts
- Monitor each student's progress daily to differentiate instruction
- Offer online activities to reinforce students' mastery
- Use explicit strategies that incorporate oral and written responses
SRA 2Inform makes collecting and interpreting student data easy so teachers can effectively respond to student needs.
New for this edition:
- NEW digital resources with over 150 learning activities to differentiate learning!
- Reinvent student learning objectives by meeting the Common Core State Standards
- Re-imagine integrated technology and activity practice for teachers and students
- Rethink how students key master math concepts
SRA Connecting Math Concepts: Comprehensive Edition is based on students understanding math skills and concepts that require making connections among related math topics and between procedures and knowledge.
- Offers step-by-step lessons that have been rigorously field-tested and shaped to meet the needs of students who struggle with math.
- Teaches explicit strategies and processes that work in a variety of contexts to accelerate progress.
- Introduces key concepts over the course of multiple lessons - providing the time students need to learn, process, and buiold a deep understanding.
- Meets the math standards specified in the Common Cote State Standards.
- SRA Connecting Math Concepts: Comprehensive Edition combines facts, procedures, conceptual understanding, applications, and the development of problem solving to provide a comprehensive curriculum for students who struggle with mathematics.
- A coherent progression of key topics with an emphasis on proficiency ensures optimal learning and achievement.
- Explicit, teacher-directed instruction sets an expectation for student involvement and gives learners the direction and support needed to be successful.
- Ongoing assessment helps teachers identify and differentiate instruction to meet every student's needs.
Student Workbook (Level A-E)
- Provides challenging application activities
- Workbooks give each student extra practice so students master the basics as they expand their understanding of mathematics
- Correspond to each lesson so students get the most out of each concept
Student Hardcover Textbook (Level C-E)
- Provide challenging application activities
- Clear and concise directions for each activity
- Independent work perfect for seat work or take home activities
- Mathematical rules and examples for easy recall
Student Assessment Book (Level A-E)
- Provides mastery tests and remedy sheets
- Includes cumulative test questions and exercises
This convenient teacher portal powered by ConnectED features a set of easy-to-use online tools that will help you integrate technology into your classroom!
- Instantly display instructional math visuals and problems to help students follow daily routines
Grade Book and Reporting
- Place students, track daily independent progress, and provide mastery tests data with corresponding classroom remedies
- Monitor performance on mastery tests and cumulative tests using a variety of reports while providing a snapshot of current student and class understanding
Practice Software (single student license, 1-year subscription is a separate purchase)
- Provide students time to practice and reinforce concepts, skills, and math facts with fun games!
- Track student progress and time on task instantly
eBook Teacher’s Guide
- Conveniently preview placement tests, scope and sequence, Common Core State Standards alignment, learn program instructional strategies, rationales, and teaching tips
eBook Teacher Presentation Books
- Quickly preview lessons, planning pages, and Common Core State Standards correlations
- Easily view, download, and print Math Fact Worksheets for students who require extra practice. Also access all teacher lesson materials online from any computer any time
Levels A and B kit includes: Presentation Books (3); Teacher’s Guide, Board Displays CD-ROM, Workbooks 1 and 2, Assessment Book, 6-year access to online content via ConnectEd.
Level C kit includes: Presentation Books (2), Teacher’s Guide, Answer Key, Board Displays CD-ROM, Textbook, Workbooks 1 and 2, Assessment Book, 6-year access to online content via Connect Ed
Presentation Books provide fully scripted lesson plans that make teaching efficient and highly effective:
- Planning pages provide Common Core State Standards references to help you meet grade level expectations
- Feature instructional strategies, teaching tips, and a Scope and Sequence in the Teacher Guide
- Clearly labeled answer keys, making it easy to check independent work (Level A and B)
Additional Teacher's Guides
- Feature instructional strategies, teaching tips, and a Scope and Sequence, reproducible Placement Test
Additional Answer Key (Level C-E)
- Clearly labeled answer keys, making it easy to check independent work
Online Math Facts Blackline Masters (Level A-D)
- Provide extra worksheets for students who require extra practice in math facts Test pages for teachers to assess student's mastery of the facts