Discovering Our Past: A History of the World: Early Ages © 2013
Grades: 6 - 8
Discovering Our Past: A History of the World Early Ages connects today's students to the stories of our past with the first truly integrated print and digital middle school world history curriculum. Networks combines print resources grounded in solid pedagogy with a full suite of teaching and learning tools for a flexible, customized learning experience.
Visit www.McGrawHillNetworks.com for more information!
McGraw-Hill networks meets you wherever you are today in the use of classroom technology and takes you wherever you’re going on the digital spectrum. Whether your school uses print, digital, or a combination of both, Networks combines resources into a seamless educational experience.
- Trusted core print Student Edition and Teacher Edition
- Dynamic digital resources for students and teachers
- Robust management, communication, and collaboration tools
Each link in the Networks program provides you with the content and tools you need.
- Powerful, standards-based curriculum to ensure mastery
- Hands-on, interactive activities to bring abstract concepts to life
- Project-based learning opportunities to increase critical thinking, engagement, and academic skill development