Using RTI Data for Effective Decision Making
Participants will learn the research on effectively and efficiently collecting, sharing, and using appropriate assessment data to inform professional decision-making in RTI reading implementations. Practical applications, structured discussions, and scenarios will be used to make these concepts understandable and useful to participants.
- Understand the rationale for collecting assessment data effectively and efficiently.
- Know how to use three specific types of assessments for making professional decisions about students' instructional needs in reading (benchmark/screening, diagnostic, progress monitoring assessments).
- Apply the knowledge of assessments to practice scenarios and simulations.
- Learn assessment strategies and rationale that can be applied to other school improvement projects.
RttT/SIG Assurances covered:
- Great Teachers and Leaders
- College and Career Readiness
Audience: Administrators, Support Staff, Teachers, Paraprofessionals
Number of Participants: 1
Delivery Method: Online
Time: 4-6 hours