Pedagogy and Features for McGraw Hill Networks
Pedagogy for McGraw Hill Networks
Spark Inquiry and Promote Critical Thinking
The Inquiry Journals are interactive work texts that will equip students to think critically through active learning. By researching, evaluating sources, and completing evidence-based writing tasks, students learn how to reach informed conclusions and take action.
Features for McGraw-Hill Networks
Online Teacher Center
- Access online lesson plans and library of resources.
- Send and receive messages from students.
- Review recent assignments.
- Access interactive activities, printable worksheets, and other resources that support the lesson.
- Start a lesson presentation, made up of slides showing maps, timelines, and resources, for whole class instruction.