Help struggling students incorporate English language conventions into their writing. Prescriptive English is a time-tested intervention program providing self-contained, self-pacing units that adapt easily to individual, small group, or classroom situations. Each book addresses skills covered in the previous two grade levels to enable students to catch up with the rest of the class.
The Student Edition, a consumable workbook, features:
- 72 lessons and review lessons
- Every lesson focuses on one specific skill for explicit instruction
- Rules and examples are clearly identified for ease of understanding
- Directions are consistent and easy to follow so students always know what to do
- Practice exercises provide specific and appropriate practice of the targeted skill