ALEKS for Chemistry provides extensive coverage of chemistry at the high school level, including the NGSS high school standards, and essential algebra and physics pre-requisite concepts. It’s suitable for use in both General Chemistry and Honors’ classes. ALEKS for Chemistry features:
- Customization of content within a course to a specific curriculum and sequence of instruction.
- Easy access from any web-enabled device, allowing students to log in during in-class practice time, in-school computer lab time, or for homework.
- An algorithm that generates a unique problem set for every student, every time.
- Detailed explanations for every problem.
- Pie reports that provide in-depth analysis of student progress in multiple topics.
- Dynamic data at the student, class, school, and district level.
ALEKS Chemistry Courses
- Math and Physics (18 topics)
- Measurement (22 topics)
- Matter (36 topics)
- Chemical Reactions (36 topics)
- Thermodynamics (10 topics)
- Electrons in Atoms and Molecules (29 topics)
- States of Matter (21 topics)
- Kinetics and Equilibrium (10 topics)
- Acid-Base Equilibria (13 topics)
- Chemistry of the Elements (10 topics)
- Nuclear Chemistry (7 topics)
- Organic Chemistry (8 topics)
- Other Topics Available(*) (465 additional topics)
- Math Toolbox (32 topics)
- Science Toolbox (37 topics)
- Atomic Structure and Properties (43 topics)
- Molecular and Ionic Compounds (39 topics)
- Intermolecular Forces and Properties (38 topics)
- Chemical Reactions (42 topics)
- Kinetics (19 topics)
- Thermodynamics (21 topics)
- Equilibrium (21 topics)
- Acids and Bases (31 topics)
- Applications of Thermodynamics (25 topics)
- Chemistry of the Elements (15 topics)
- Other Topics Available(*) (322 additional topics)
- Math Toolbox (61 topics)
- Science Toolbox (56 topics)
- Atomic Structure and Properties (27 topics)
- Molecular and Ionic Compounds (8 topics)
- Intermolecular Forces and Properties (17 topics)
- Chemical Reactions (14 topics)
- Thermodynamics (4 topics)
- Acids and Bases (4 topics)
- Other Topics Available(*) (494 additional topics)
*Other Topics Available:
By default, these topics are NOT included in the course, but can be added using the content editor in the Teacher Module.
ALEKS QuickTables is a research−based, math fact mastery program for multiplication, division, addition, and subtraction for grades 3 and up. The online program oﬀers ongoing assessment, learning, review, and visual tracking of student progress.