Gear Up! With ELL PLUS
Grades: K - 2
The Gear Up! with ELL Plus guided reading program is a resource of exceptional guided reading fiction and nonfiction titles from Wright Group. This program is suitable for a diverse population of beginning readers, including children with little or no experience in reading, English language learners, children who are making regular progress learning to read, children who need a challenge in their reading instruction and children who are becoming fluent readers. Gear Up! with ELL Plus guided reading features:
- 240 carefully leveled paired fiction and nonfiction books spanning 17 instructional levels
- Research-based lesson plans in the best-practices guided reading format of Before, During, and After Reading
- Comprehensive instruction focuses on the Five Essential Elements of reading instruction (phonemic awareness, phonics, fluency, comprehension and vocabulary)
- ELL Plus lesson plans enhance main lessons by providing additional support, especially in concept and vocabulary development
- Gear Up! Digitized Library provides Internet access to all 240 titles with talking book format, comprehension and vocabulary activities and ELL support
Gear Up! Digitized Library
Gear Up! with ELL Plus Guided Reading Overview
Gear Up! for Guided Reading DVD
Gear Up! for Guided Reading
Complete Guided Reading Kits with Guided Reading Lesson Plans and ELL Plus Lesson Plans
Guided Reading Kits
Early Emergent kits include titles in Levels A–D.
Upper Emergent kits include titles in Levels E–J.
Early Fluency kits include titles in Levels K–N.
The Fluency kit includes titles in Levels O–Q.