Round the Rug Math
About the Program
Developed as part of a National Science Foundation grant, 'Round the Rug Math: Adventures in Problem Solving:
- Connects mathematics to literacy development
- Enriches your standard basal mathematics curricula
- Integrates mathematics learning across the curriculum
Based on the most current research, each 'Round the Rug Math book focuses on different mathematical concepts, and can stand alone or supplement your core curriculum. Everything you need to tell the story and do the math with your class is contained in the complete kits.
'Round the Rug Math: Adventures in Problem Solving encourages children to share mathematical thinking and strategies through pictures, constructions, manipulatives, words, and numbers
Each story is accompanied by:
- A family letter that explains the math concepts being developed
- Optional math activities that reinforce and extend the learning
- Assessment record sheets used to evaluate children's understanding
- Blackline masters that explain how the teacher can use the manipulatives for each lesson
- Student activity sheets and work mats
To learn about the specific purchase options for this program, please contact our Customer Service team at 800-338-3987
- We have stopped printing many old products, but we might have some stock in our warehouse.
- Select legacy products are available on Create® EasyOrder.