American History: Connecting with the Past (Brinkley), AP Edition
American History © 2015, AP edition by Alan Brinkley, provides students with guidance and support to master key concepts and themes, develop historical thinking skills, and succeed on the new AP U.S. History Exam.
- An AP Teacher's Manual and test banks for additional practice
- Key Concepts and Themes Codes for AP study start each chapter to identify content covered.
- AP-level Connecting Concepts chapter openers direct students' attention to key concepts and helps students understand the "big picture."
- Debating the Past, Historical Argumentation questions features AP-level prompts to help students evaluate historical arguments and use evidence.
- AP Test Practice within each chapter and online test banks helps students prepare for rigor of the new AP U.S. History exam questions.