Everyday Mathematics, Grade Pre-K, Classroom Resource Package
- Teacher’s Guide to Activities - Daily classroom activities and ongoing routines. Includes detailed instructions for the activities, ideas for meeting student needs, ongoing assessment and projects.
- Teacher’s Reference Manual (Early Childhood) - Contains comprehensive background information about mathematical content and program management for grades Early Childhood, 1-3, and 4-6.
- Math Masters - Blackline masters for routines, activities, projects, Home Links, and games.
- Home Connection Handbook (Early Childhood) - Enhances home-school communication for teachers and administrators. Includes masters for easy planning.
- Resources for the Pre-Kindergarten Classroom - Contains suggestions for optional thematic activities, children’s literature, songs and chants, and commercial games.
- Minute Math (Pre-Kindergarten) - Contains brief activities for transition times and for spare moments throughout the day.
- Content by Strand Poster
- One set of Student Materials
- Mathematics at Home Books 1, 2, & 3 - These books highlight and suggest informal mathematics activities that children can do outside of school.
Purchase this product
The purchase quantity range should be 1-29 for this product.