Didn't receive your free trial access?
We offer trial access to a wide-variety of our programs and products online so you can explore your favorite lessons and evaluate our classroom solutions to see what’s right for you. Simply find your program, let us know who you are, and we’ll email you a user name and password. It’s that easy.
All email credentials are sent to you from: McGrawHillSchoolEd.firstname.lastname@example.org
If you requested a digital trial but did not receive it, try the following steps to get access:
- Check your spam or promotions folder. Sometimes our emails end up getting routed out of your inbox.
- Make sure there wasn't a typo in your email address. It happens to the best of us. If there was, feel free to request another trial!
- If you still haven't received the email, this probably means that our email address is not whitelisted by your school's IT department.
- Send an email to your school's IT person or department with a request to whitelist McGrawHillSchoolEd.email@example.com
- Whitelisting our email address will ensure you get access to any and all free trials you request.