Getting Started with Networks
Using the Online Teacher Center
McGraw Hill Networks™ gathers everything you need in one easy-to-use Online Teacher Center:
- Alignment to NCSS Standards
- Variety of primary sources, videos, maps, and interactive resources
- Rigorous, differentiated instruction for every learning style
- Powerful, pre-made and customizable classroom presentations
- Assignments that can be customized and printed or sent to students online
- Flexibility to present a lesson, create discussion groups, flip class, or integrate project-based learning where appropriate
- Messaging Center that connects you to students
You can view the Quick-Start Brochure to get started or view the steps below.
Using Your Home Page
- HOME PAGE
To return to your home page at any time, click on the program name in the top left corner of the page.
- QUICK LINKS MENU
Use this menu to access Notes, Messages, and My Files
Click "Help" to access how-to videos, professional development, and assistance with the features of Networks.
- MAIN MENU
Use this menu to access Lesson Plans, Resource Library, LearnSmart® adaptive learning program, and Assessment tools.
- ONLINE TEACHER LESSON CENTER
Go to your Online Teacher Lesson Center by selecting the chapter and lesson and then click "Go."
Recent assignments will appear here. Click the assignment or click "See All" for details.
- RESOURCE LIBRARY
Click on a featured resource, or "See All" to access the entire Resource Library.
Recent messages from your students will appear here. To view the full message, click the message or click " See All."