Professional Selling, 1st Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Sales is at the heart of modern business. Understanding and using aspects of sales in order to improve for-profit businesses, not-for-profit organizations, and students’ career prospects is a critical and relevant to all students, regardless of their major. Career success for students will be determined in part by how well they tell their personal narrative and sell themselves to employers, investors, or graduate schools. Introducing Hunt/Deitz/Hansen: Professional Selling 1e , developed for today’s instructors to inspire and motivate tomorrow’s leaders, because everyone is a salesperson. Three goals of this product are to: • Provide up-to-date professional selling content that is high quality, socially responsible and right-sized for various course lengths and modalities settings • Engage students with a highly readable narrative infused with modern and relevant examples • Integrate cutting-edge digital resources to enhance teaching and learning
1 Everyone Is a Salesperson
2 Prospecting and Qualifying
3 Engaging Customers and Developing Relationships
PART TWO Using Strategies and Tools to Meet Client Needs
4 Social Selling
5 Sales-Presentation Strategies
PART THREE Finding and Negotiating Solutions for Customers
6 Solving Problems and Overcoming Objections
7 Negotiating Win-Win Solutions
8 Profitology: Pricing and Analytics in Sales
PART FOUR Achieving Success in a Sales Career
9 Sales Compensation and Career Development
10 The Psychology of Selling: Knowing Yourself and Relating to Customers
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources