Medical Assisting Review: Passing The CMA, RMA, and CCMA Exams, 7th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Catching your success has never been easier, with Moini's, Medical Assisting Review: Passing The CMA, RMA, and CCMA Exams. Confidently master the competencies you need for certification with a user-friendly approach and a variety of practice exams.
Section 1 General Medical Assisting Knowledge
Chapter 1 – The Profession of Medical Assisting
Chapter 2 – Medical Terminology
Chapter 3 – Anatomy and Physiology
Chapter 4 – Pathophysiology
Chapter 5 – Microbiology
Chapter 6 – General Psychology
Chapter 7 – Nutrition and Health Promotion
Chapter 8 – Medical Law and Ethics
Section 2 Administrative Medical Assisting Knowledge
Chapter 9 – Reception, Correspondence, Mail, Telephone Techniques, and Supplies
Chapter 10 – Appointments, Scheduling, Medical Records, Filing, Policies, and Procedures
Chapter 11 – Communication in the Medical Office
Chapter 12 – Keyboarding and Computer Applications
Chapter 13 – Financial Management Chapter
14 – Medical Insurance
Chapter 15 – Medical Coding
Section 3 Clinical Medical Assisting Knowledge
Chapter 16 – Blood-Borne Pathogens and Principles of Asepsis
Chapter 17 – Preparing the Patient
Chapter 18 – Vital Signs and Measurement
Chapter 19 – Pharmacology
Chapter 20 – Administration of Medication
Chapter 21 – Electrocardiography
Chapter 22 – Diagnostic Imaging
Chapter 23 – Promoting Healing After an Injury
Chapter 24 – Medical Emergencies and First Aid
Chapter 25 – Clinical Laboratory
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.