McGraw-Hill Education Nursing School Entrance Exams, Third Edition, 3rd Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Get the tools you need to succeed on your nursing school entrance exam! Are you preparing for your nursing school entrance exam? This practical guide is packed with skill-building exercises, test-taking strategies, and practice tests to help you prepare for the exam. Whether you're taking the National League for Nursing Pre-Admission Examination-RN (NLN PAX-RN), the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS), the Psychological Services Bureau (PSB) RN exam, or the Evolve Reach (HESI) A2 exam, you’ll find expert guidance on how to study more efficiently and increase your confidence for test day. Fully updated to match the latest exams, Nursing School Entrance Exams features: • Complete coverage of the NLN PAX-RN, TEAS, PSB-RN, and HESI A2 • Up-to-date information on each test’s format and subject areas • 8 practice tests—2 each in Verbal Skills, Reading Comprehension, Mathematics, and Science • Practice tests modeled on the questions in real nursing school entrance exams, covering the same topics and designed at the same level of difficulty • A diagnostic test to assess exam readiness • Skill-building drills with hundreds of practice questions • Strategies to help master every question type • Scientific illustrations to clarify important concepts • A review of all subjects featured on the exams: Verbal Skills, Reading Comprehension, Mathematics, and Science • Career and educational guidance from a nursing professional
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources