CompTIA PenTest+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Second Edition (Exam PT0-002), 2nd Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
This fully-updated guide delivers complete coverage of every topic on the current version of the CompTIA PenTest+ certification exam.
Get complete coverage of all the objectives included on the CompTIA PenTest+ certification exam PT0-002 from this comprehensive resource. Written by expert penetration testers, the book provides learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, hands-on exercises, exam tips, and practice questions with in-depth explanations. Designed to help you pass the exam with ease, this definitive volume also serves as an essential on-the-job reference.
Covers all exam topics, including:
- Planning and engagement
- Information gathering
- Vulnerability scanning
- Network-based attacks
- Wireless and radio frequency attacks
- Web and database attacks
- Cloud attacks
- Specialized and fragile systems
- Social Engineering and physical attacks
- Post-exploitation tools and techniques
- Post-engagement activities
- Tools and code analysis
- And more
- 170 practice exam questions
- Interactive performance-based questions
- Test engine that provides full-length practice exams or customizable quizzes by chapter or exam objective