College Accounting (A Contemporary Approach), 6th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Based on the best-selling text by the same author team, College Accounting, A Contemporary Approach, 6e is a streamlined version of the text designed for instructors who teach the course without covering special journals. The authors represent the breadth of educational environments ensuring that the text is appropriate for all student populations. Throughout, they have adhered to a common philosophy about textbooks: they should be readable, contain many opportunities for practice, and be able to make accounting relevant for all.
Chapter 2: Analyzing Business Transactions
Chapter 3: Analyzing Business Transactions Using T Accounts
Chapter 4: The General Journal and the General Ledger
Chapter 5: Adjustments and the Worksheet
Chapter 6: Closing Entries and the Postclosing Trial Balance
Chapter 7: Accounting for Sales, Accounts Receivable, and Cash Receipts
Chapter 8: Accounting for Purchases, Accounts Payable, and Cash Payments
Chapter 9: Cash
Chapter 10: Payroll Computations, Records, and Payment
Chapter 11: Payroll Taxes, Deposits, and Reports
Chapter 12: Accruals, Deferrals, and the Worksheet
Chapter 13: Financial Statements and Closing Procedure
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources