Implementation Tips for Arrive Math™ Booster
Supplemental instruction to easily integrate with and enhance your classroom
Arrive Math Booster give teachers the flexibility to reach more students on a personal level. With access to lessons that span K–8 designed for quick 15-minute differentiation, teachers can easily plan and implement small group instruction within several different instructional models without creating or searching for resources online.
Small Group Table
Arrive Math Booster makes pulling small groups meaningful and easy to plan. AS students work independently, teachers can pull students or small groups based on need.
- Language lessons ensure students have acquired the needed academic vocabulary to access and understand a certain math concept.
- Manipulative-based instruction within guided support provides opportunities for direct instruction aimed to develop and strengthen conceptual understanding
- Digital instruction provides visual representation to bridge concrete models and abstract algorithms with video modeling and scaffolded practice problems.
- Games allows for an engaging “back room” activity to further practice and apply concepts with their peers.
Small Group Rotation
Arrive Math™ Booster provides a variety of instructional resources that help teachers build effective and efficient 15-minute rotations easily and with minimal preparation. The connected resources allow for a single skill focus or differentiated rotations based on needs. Rotations can be used to support learning objectives as needed. Some learning objectives may include:
- Weekly differentiation: Provide differentiated support for the week’s topic based on formative data.
- Chapter Preparation: Front-load pre-requisite stills to support chapter readiness.
- Chapter Review: Create differentiated rotations to prepare students for end of chapter assessment.
Teachers can easily integrate supplemental activities and lessons into their playlists without having to create their own or search for specific lessons on the internet. Arrive Math Booster™ provide the following aligned supplemental lessons and activities that can seamlessly connect with and integrate into student playlists or centers to focus on a specific skill or standard.Playlists can be used to support learning objectives on a monthly, daily, or weekly timeline. Some learning objectives may include:
- Standards-based differentiation: assess standard proficiency and plan tasks based on student needs.
- Chapter Preparation: front-load pre-requisite stills to support chapter readiness.
- Chapter Review: create differentiated review activities to prepare students for end of chapter assessment