You’ve Got a Champion in Your Corner
Open Court Reading is committed to your students’ success and your growth as an educator―so we’ve included a wide range of resources to ensure your success from the very start. The Open Court Reading Professional Learning Environment comes packed with helpful guides and resources such as:
- Quick-Start and Implementation Courses
- A Resource Library
- Interactive eLearning Modules
- Model classroom instruction videos
- 24/7 online professional development videos
Embedded Professional Development
Online Open Court Reading resources include lesson plans with point-of-use “Show Me How” coaching videos featuring literacy experts. They provide engaging tips, tricks, and modeled instruction. Take a look:
Video Professional Development
Monday Mornings with Marisa
Grab your morning coffee and join Marisa as you learn the tips, tools, and strategies behind Open Court Reading. Marisa’s expertise and passion shine through in her thirteen-part video series, focused on grades K through three, "Monday Mornings with Marisa." View the full playlist for Monday Mornings with Marisa.
Join Carol in her classroom for a six-part video series as she demonstrates engaging Open Court Reading lessons focused on grades four and five. Discover new ideas, sample lessons, and strategies that will improve literacy skills. View the full playlist for Carol’s Classroom.
Custom In-Person Professional Development
Your Continuing Partner in Education
In addition to our online resources, we offer customized in-person trainings led by dedicated curriculum specialists.
Professional Development can include:
- Individual classroom demonstrations and teacher coaching by curriculum specialists with classroom experience
- Customized workshops to meet the needs of your school and district
- In-depth seminars and Summer Institutes to reflect on, refresh, and expand training
Contact Your Sales Rep
Want to start a one-on-one dialogue, get a personal demo, or begin a free trial of Open Court Reading? Contact your local sales rep today.