Grades: 3 - 5
Turn on slow learners or stimulate gifted learners by adding a geography component to your Social Studies curriculum. Students will understand that geography is more than pinpointing places on a map: it’s about understanding how the land can put a mark on people - one river, lake, mountain or volcano at a time!
- Consumable full-color activity books involve students in geographic questions and decision making
- 18 six-page lessons that align with Social Studies curriculum
- 24-page almanac filled with reference information collected in maps, charts, graphs, and tables
- A glossary of key geographical terms
- A wealth of background information and strategies help you provide quality instruction