Earth Materials and Processes
Grade Levels: 6-12
Earth Materials and Processes, as a part of the Glencoe Science 15-Book Series, provides students with accurate and comprehensive coverage of minerals and rocks, along with the dynamic nature of plate tectonics, earthquakes, and volcanoes. The strong content coverage integrates a wide range of hands-on experiences, critical-thinking opportunities, and real-world applications. The modular approach allows you to mix and match books to meet your curricula.
About the Program
- Help students “read to learn” with Glencoe Science’s comprehensive reading strand. From in-text features to ancillary components, every student’s reading needs are met.
- Expand your formative and summative assessment tools. From the beginning of the chapter to the final exam, ongoing assessment gives you the tools to make sure students understand the concepts.
- Give your students more opportunities to master key concepts with our highly interactive Virtual Labs CD-ROM and StudentWorks™ Plus CD-ROM.
- Spend more time focusing on your students and less time planning with Glencoe’s extensive technology, including powerful tools like LabManager™, TeacherWorks™, Interactive Chalkboard, and ExamView® Assessment Suite CD-ROMs.
- Chapter 1: Minerals
- Chapter 2: Rocks
- Chapter 3: Earth's Energy and Mineral Resources
- Chapter 4: Plate Tectonics
- Chapter 5: Earthquakes
- Chapter 6: Volcanos
Glencoe Earth iScience Modules: Earth Materials and Processes, Grade 6, Active Folders for Differentiated Instruction
Glencoe iScience, Level Blue, Grade 8, Dinah Zike's Teaching Science with Foldables CD-ROM
Biology: The Dynamics of Life, Laboratory Management and Safety in the Science Classroom
Glencoe Biology: The Dynamics of Life, Reading and Writing for the Science Classroom
Glencoe iScience, Grades 6-8, ELL Strategies for Science
Glencoe iScience, Grades 6-8, Performance Assessment in the Science Classroom
Glencoe iScience: Life, Earth, and Physical iScience, Probeware Lab Manual, Teacher Edition
Glencoe Biology: The Dynamics of Life, Dinah Zikes Teaching Math & Science with Foldables
Showing of Results
Showing of Results