Pinpoint Math’s complete intervention solution incorporates diagnostic assessment, targeted instruction, and progress monitoring – all necessary to improve mathematics performance among struggling students. The program includes five to six separate student booklets per level, along with a teacher guide, assessment resources, and student tutorials available online or via CD-ROM.
An Optional Online Assessment Management System provides educators with the ability to manage test assignments and generate reports.
About the Program
- Pretest – Pretest for the first volume is given to all students, either online or by paper and pencil.
- Assignments – Student booklet pages and online computer tutorials are assigned based on individual student needs.
- Summary and Review – Students complete Topic Summary, Mixed Review and Progress Monitoring informal assessment pages and receive teacher feedback.
- Student Action Plan – The teacher prepares individual or group standards-based assignments based on test results
- Teaching a Topic – Students complete the introduction page; the teacher demonstrates, questions, and/or presents an overview of the topic based on student introduction responses.
Components for All Levels A-G (Grades 1-7)
- Student booklets: 6 per level
- Teacher’s Guides: 1 per level
- Assessment Resources: 1 per level
- Student Tutorials CD-ROM: 1 per level
Pinpoint Math Grade 2/Level B, Student Booklet Volumes I-VI
Pinpoint Math Grade 4/Level D, Teacher Classroom Kit
Pinpoint Math Grade 5/Level E, Assessment Resources
Pinpoint Math Grade 5/Level E, Student Booklet Volume IV (5-pack)
Pinpoint Math Grade 2/Level B, Student Booklet Volume III
Pinpoint Math Grade 2/Level B, Student Booklet Volume IV
Pinpoint Math Grade 3/Level C, Student Booklet Volume I
Pinpoint Math Grade 3/Level C, Student Booklet Volume II
Pinpoint Math Grade 5/Level E, Student Booklet Volume IV
Pinpoint Math Grade 6/Level F, Student Booklet Volume III
Pinpoint Math Grade 6/Level F, Student Booklet Volume VI
To learn about the specific purchase options for this program, please contact our Customer Service team at 800-338-3987
- We have stopped printing many old products, but we might have some stock in our warehouse.
- Select legacy products are available on Create® EasyOrder.