Four levels for decoding plus four for comprehension address the varied reading deficits and skill levels found among older students.
Master the CCSS with the NEW Common Core Connection Kit.
Extended learning for your Corrective Reading program:
- Provides targeted instruction related to the skills and information presented in Reading Mastery® Signature Edition and Corrective Reading Decoding.
- Helps students meet the rigorous CCSS in vocabulary, writing, and comprehension through explicit instruction, modeling, guided practice, and independent practice.
- Core Resource Book offers leveled informational and narrative text reading opportunities to develop vocabulary and comprehension.
- SRA 2Inform makes collecting and interpreting student data easy so teachers can effectively respond to student needs.
Dynamic Digital Resources:
- Interactive Whiteboard Activities
- SRA 2Inform Online Progress Monitoring
- Research Projects
- Online Professional Development
- Teacher eBooks
Additional materials to help boost your Corrective Reading program:
- Teaching Tutor CD-ROMs
- *Practice for Standardized Tests
- *Ravenscourt Books
- *Content Connections
- *Teacher Resource Books
* These materials were developed by SRA for use with Corrective Reading and are not considered a component of the core program.