Register for Connect
How to Access Your Connect eBook
How to Navigate your eBook
How to Complete Assignments in Connect
How to Complete a SmartBook Assignment
How to Review Your Connect Assignment Results
Mobile Access to Connect
For technical assistance, please contact our Customer Experience Group, commonly referred to as CXG:
Option 1: Call 800-331-5094
Option 2: Chat with Support Agents.
Option 3: Submit a Support Ticket.
Option 4: Visit our Technical Support Site for additional resources.
Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 12:00 PM to 12:00 AM ET
Monday-Thursday: 24 hrs
Friday: 12:00 AM to 9:00 PM ET
Saturday: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM ET
- Systems Check
- Check your browser settings to ensure optimal performance.
- Platform Status Center
- See the current status of all McGraw Hill Platforms. This site is updated every 2 minutes.
- Technical Articles on CXG Site
- Interested in learning more about the tools available to you? We have the articles you need to take a deeper dive. Click the link above to begin exploring.
Technical Support Best Practices:
Take a screen shot: Take a screen shot/Print Screen of the monitor when the problem occurs. Save as a .pdf or .jpg file.
Contact technical support via one of the methods above. Make sure to include:
- Course name and/or instructor name.
- Operating system, Internet browser, and/or Internet service provider (ISP) information.
- Print Screen file.
- Your contact information.
Send an email to your instructor notifying them you're working with McGraw Hill's Customer Experience Group (CXG). Include a brief description of the problem and your ticket/case number