Introduction to Graphics Communications for Engineers, 5th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Introduction to Graphics Communications for Engineers, Fifth Edition, is a workbook that teaches the fundamentals of sketching and engineering graphics principles in addition to improving the visualization abilities of students. The primary goal of this text is to assist students in learning the techniques and standards of communicating graphically so that design ideas can be clearly communicated and produced. This introductory text is for students in technical drawing and engineering graphics courses at both two- and four-year schools.
3 Section and Auxiliary Views
4 Dimensioning and Tolerancing
5 Reading and Constructing
6 Design and 3-D Modeling
Supplement Design Problems
Additional Problems and Worksheets
Appendix: Decimal and Millimeter Equivalents
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.