Career Achievement: Growing Your Goals, 4th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
This text was specifically designed with student success as a top priority and to simplify the career planning process. It provides necessary information and support to help career-seekers reach their objectives and succeed beyond what they might have thought possible. Each chapter covers vital topics—supported by dynamic activities and relevant examples—that will help students identify, grow, and ultimately achieve their career goals. In addition to concept discussion, embedded questions, real-world examples, and application-oriented activities, each chapter in Career Achievement presents the opportunity for students to create their own portfolio materials.
PART ONE You and Your Career: Finding and Cultivating a Great Match!
Chapter 1: Jump-Start Your Career
Chapter 2: Skills and Interests—Your Career Assets
Chapter 3: Where Are the Jobs? Maximize Your Career Options
PART TWO Marketing Tools: Promoting Your Skills
Chapter 4: Networking—It’s Always Who You Know
Chapter 5: Professional Resumes the Easy Way
Chapter 5a: Winning Resumes: Real Student Examples for Resumes and References
Chapter 6: Professional Cover Letters and Applications
PART THREE Moving Forward: Interview, Follow-Up, and Managing Change
Chapter 7: Successful Interviews
Chapter 8: Follow-Up and Negotiation
Chapter 9: Step Up Your Career
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources